Septic Tank Pumping
Fancy Flush now offers professional septic tank pumping services.
Septic tank pumping is an essential maintenance task to keep your waste water system in working order.
A septic tank is a large, underground, and watertight container that is connected to the home’s main sewer line. This tank needs to be pumped out every two to five years, although there are various factors that determine the frequency.
Some warning signs that your septic tank system is failing include:
- The soil in the drainage field area is wet or soggy
- Grass grows greener or faster in the drainage field area
- Sewer gas odours in the house or yard
- Plumbing backups into the house, such as slow draining sinks and toilets
- Gurgling sounds in the plumbing
Maintaining a septic system is easy:
- Conserve water usage
- Don’t dispose of anything down the drains that can easily be put into the trash. This includes non- flushable wipes, such as baby wipes or other wet wipes, diapers, feminine hygiene products, condoms, dental floss, cigarette butts, cat litter, paper towels, coffee grounds
- Never pour grease and cooking oils down the drains
- Do not flush items that are not biodegradable
- Never pour dangerous chemicals or cleaners down the drain, including household chemicals like petrol, oil, pesticides, antifreeze, and paint or paint thinners
- Never flush pharmaceuticals
- Keep accurate detailed records of pumping, inspection and other maintenance carried out
By law, only professional septic tank pumping services should be engaged. A septic tank pumping company will deploy a tanker truck with powerful equipment and experienced technicians.
Fancy Flush does not use vacuum pumps and tanks. For effective septic tank pumping our trucks will need to be within 10 – 15 metres of the septic tank.
Contact Fancy Flush today
With same day service, Fancy Flush is on call when you need it most. For more information about our septic tank pumping service, get in touch with our team today. Alternatively, request a quick quote by filling out the form below.